EHealthMSO is a full-service medical transcription company providing overflow and total outsource transcription to individual doctors, medical centers, clinics, and other medical facilities throughout the United States & Canada. Regardless of file size, volume or type of dictation entrusted to us, we pledge to provide you with the highest standards in the industry for performance, integrity and service satisfaction excellence.
Quality & Turnaround Time:
All our medical transcriptionists are split into specialist teams. Each Doctor is allocated an individual transcriptionist in order to ensure quality and consistency through familiarization on a regular basis. Every transcript completed by our resource person go directly to Quality Control Department where it is checked again word by word against the original dictation by a senior resource person known as a Quality Control Editor.
eHealthMSO medical language specialists are the key in providing consistently “customer grade” reports. Prevailing transcription processes are there to ensure that high-quality reports are consistently delivered within the contracted turnaround time.
Our Transcriptionist team is also trained to manage meaningful use dashboard. They input all the required fields to meet quality measures by CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
The transcribed document pricing is based on the total lines – a line is defined as 65 characters including spaces.
For obvious reasons we are unable to publish specific security details here, however, rest assured we take security very seriously to ensure we not only meet but exceed all HIPAA regulations relating to Electronic Transmission of Patient Information. We own our own secure medical servers with full level security. Both dictations and completed transcriptions are transferred using the very latest encryption methods.
Why We Are Your Best Choice:
- Secure HIPAA Medical Transcription Service
- 24-hour Medical Transcription Turnaround as standard
- Flexible dictation using a digital recorder
- Low Cost Medical Transcription 65 Character Line Rate
- 100% Transcription Quality Checking
- Over 7 Years of Medical Transcription Experience
- Transcribing for individual Doctors, Group Practices, Clinics and Facilities/ Hospitals
- Accurate & Affordable documentation; completed by an accountable team of professionals
- Expertise in all types of reports
- Experienced Transcriptionists of almost all specialties